NANO SOMA is a nano emulsion of policosanols in liquid formulation. It has a particle size of below 50nm and can help to stimulate the immune system for maintenance of good health.
2. What are the ingredients of NANO SOMA?
The primary ingredients in NANO SOMA are Policosanol from rice wax, vitamin E, and water.
3. What can NANO SOMA do for the body?
NANO SOMA serves as a substitute for vitamin D3, helps to improve the immune system by modulating the nuclear receptors of the cell, enhances wound healing, and corrects for abnormal metabolic parameters.
4. Are there any side effects?
NANO SOMA is made from all natural food-based ingredients and has no known side effects.
5. Is NANO SOMA US FDA Approved?
NANO SOMA is a natural food supplement and not a drug. Therefore, it is not subjected to US FDA approval.
6. Is NANO SOMA recommended for healthy individuals or people with diseases?
NANO SOMA can be taken daily by anyone as a food supplement to help strengthen the immune system and improve energy level.
7. When is the best time to take NANO SOMA? Do I need to take it with food or water?
NANO SOMA can be taken at anytime of the day and with or without food and water.
8. Is it okay to take NANO SOMA if I have food allergies? (nuts, shellfish, gluten etc)
NANO SOMA has no known allergic reactions but we would recommend that you talk to your physician.
9. Is it okay to take NANO SOMA with prescription drugs or blood thinners?
There are no known interactions between NANO SOMA and prescription medications.
10. Is NANO SOMA safe for children and infants?
Yes. NANO SOMA is safe for children and infants.
11. Is it safe to take NANO SOMA during pregnancy?
Yes, NANO SOMA is safe for pregnant women but we recommend that you consult your physician.
12. What is the recommended daily dosage?
The recommended dosage for health maintenance is 5 mg per day (approximately 5 sprays). Toxic dosage is over 300,000 mg per day. 5mg twice/day is recommended for the first month and then once/day thereafter, unless you are treating a specific long term condition.
13. How can I measure the effectiveness of NANO SOMA?
The effectiveness of NANO SOMA can be assessed by examining some key metabolic biomarkers (usually through blood test) before and at different time periods after using NANO SOMA.
14. How long does it take to see positive results?
The time required to correct abnormal metabolic parameters is dependent on the health problem and condition of each user. Some users show immediate results after a few days, some take a few weeks and some with more complicated conditions can take 6-12 months